As you’ll see, I’ve got a few cool and cute things to share this week. I’ve been feeling pretty good the last few days, and actually dolled myself up a bit.
I’d like to share these really cute hoops by Anmao. First, these earrings are solidly made with a nice weight. They’re not so heavy they tug on my earlobes, though. The posts are equally sturdy, and their slight thickness means they aren’t easily bent out of shape. They’ve got a bright and highly polished gold finish. There are little rhinestones lining the outer edge of each hoop. They reflect the light nicely, and give off a pretty sparkle.
I love the size of these earrings, which aren’t old-school, door-knocker size, but are large enough to see even with my hair down. Sadly, these earrings trigger my allergies, but I plan to see if a little clear nail polish helps. I think the gold coating is the culprit, because I have several pairs of earrings by Anmao. I wear a pair at least twice a week, never with any irritation. I hope the polish works, because I need these in my life. They’re cute and classic, with a little extra flair, thanks to the rhinestones. If you’d like to check out these earrings, you can find more information here.
Is there an earring style that you think of as classic?
Thanks for reading!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)